Personal injuries are traumatic and trying to pursue compensation can compound your stress. Zimmet & Zimmet are dedicated to relieving as much stress as possible by putting their knowledge and experience on your side to get you the compensation you deserve.
As a helpful tool to aid your consultation with one of our specialized Daytona personal injury attorney, Zimmet & Zimmet have provided our clients with a simple guide to determine the legal responsibility in case of accident or personal injury.
- If the injured person placed himself or herself in a compromising situation or was not where they were supposed to be, the person who caused the accident may not be liable because they had no “duty” in regards to the safety of the injured party.
- If the injured person was careless, his or her compensation may be less according to “comparative negligence.”
- If the negligent/liable party caused the accident while working for someone else, the employer may be legally responsible for the accident.
- If the accident is caused by poorly built or maintained property, the owner of the property is liable.
- If a defective product causes an accident, then the manufacturer and seller of the product are both liable.
- When more than one negligent parties cause an accident, typically one party is financial responsible for compensation. The negligent parties determine reimbursement among themselves.
Your Daytona accident attorney can help you determine the viability of your case as well as educate you about the process your case will follow to completion. For a consultation with a trusted, experienced personal injury attorney in Daytona please click here or call us today at (800) 934-1020 to being getting the compensation you deserve.